Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Superman Mild Bubble Bath: Super Berry Scent

I couldn't resist.

I normally won't buy scented bubble bath because of the raging infections it tends to cause. But it's really hard to find unscented bubble bath, and this bottle had Superman on it. Check out the awesome Jim Lee artwork!
Superman wouldn't give me an infection, would he? I can trust Superman.

Now, I know there are some artificial scents in here. I'm not an idiot. I know that for $2.76 they aren't using natural extracts from real super berries to get the super berry scent.

I know I shouldn't be using you, Superman bubble bath. I know the back of the bottle says 'Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract," but the front of the bottle says "Superman."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you fucking kidding me? rachelle, i do not approve of this purchase. pour that crap out and display the bottle or something. this is a lot more dangerous than the spiderman "bellywashers" drink we got.

also, i forgot my blogger password. because i don't even use this blog.

steffi.

INTERNET CONTEST! guess my password!
winner gets an ice cream sandwich!

rachelle said...

Those bellywashers were rad. I held onto the bottle for years. What was it called? Web-O-Melon? Disgusting. And the straw came out of Spidey's spine, like a spinal tap. EW!

http://www.bellywashers.com/spiderman.htm

Is your password 'uzi?'

Ragtime said...

Actually, there's no real medical evidence that bubble bath causes urinary tract infections.

It appears to be myth that even doctors believe. Or the Man keeping down the common woman. Or something like that.

http://www.slate.com/id/2135155/#bubble

Feel free to bubble bathe with impunity, if that's your thing. Personally, I can't take a bath without taking a shower immediately afterwards, but that's just me. I wouldn't presume to impose my hygenic issues on anyone else.