One of my Google sponsors is ClicKet.com. I took a look at their website, which promised deluxe Justice League costumes. I found some other things that I think they probably sell less of.
1. The Steve Irwin life-sized standee
2. The Adult Movie Robin Costume
3. The life-size Austin Powers Standee with voicebox
4. The zero-visibility toddler Batman romper
5. The Newt Gingrich life-sized standee
6. The Mary Katharine Gallagher costume
7. The Alan Jackson life-sized standee
8. The 'Talk to the Hand' costume
9. The pretty crappy Robocop costume
Also, I can't say if it's a hot seller or not, but I just want to bring everyone's attention to this costume:
They call it 'Dracula with a Twist.' I call it confusing.
Note: Clicket.com has many fine products and should not be judged based on this small selection.