Thursday, September 04, 2008

Portable Winter Soldier

I don't know about you guys, but I really like those Marvel Classic lead figurines that Eaglemoss has been putting out.

And coming soon...Winter Soldier!!

Oh, sexy Winter Soldier. There you are in all your shaggy-haired glory. Machine gun, bionic arm...sexy, sexy leg holster. I could spend years in the trenches with you.

This is a guaranteed way for me to die of lead poisoning. I cannot guarantee that I will not lick this figurine.

And since we're on the subject of these rad lead figures, coming soon from Eaglemoss...DC lead figurines!!! Oh man...I can't wait for...all of them.

Check out Lex Luthor:

Awesome. I want a Booster Gold and a Blue Beetle! And a Jonah Hex! And a Batgirl! And a Phantom Stranger! And five Batmans! Eeeee!

4 comments:

Bill D. said...

I think these are cool, too, and there's so many I've wanted to get, but I've got a 3 year old running around, and though he's never been one for swallowing random objects, I'm still wary of anything lead.

SallyP said...

Ooooohhhh! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

I have the Kitty Pryde figure and she is awesome!

Heavy T. Skubbs said...

I don't know if you buy any of the Superhero Squad figures but:

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/generated/Hasbro/SHS/Winter_Soldier_Boxset/Winter_Soldier_04__scaled_600.jpg

You could probably fit that one in your mouth and not die at all. Just something to think about!