Sunday, November 09, 2008

Thanks Everyone!

I just want to thank everyone who voted for Living Between Wednesdays as the Best Local Blog in this year's Best of Halifax readers survey in The Coast! I got my plaque the other night at the party and it was exciting. This is a big win for nerds everywhere!

Um...I don't have a picture or anything for this post...

Here's a good one of Bruce Wayne suffering through a kiss from a beautiful woman:

From Batman #290...a gold mine for hilarious panels.

4 comments:

Benito said...

I hope you feel pressured to increase your post output now.

SallyP said...

Congratulations!

Yeah, Bruce really does suffer, doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

Was he worried that Robin might get jealous?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You absolutely deserve it. Keep up the great work.