Sunday, November 04, 2007

Here I Am

So by the time Noel hit us, it wasn't a hurricane. But it was like a hurricane.

It probably would have been worse if it were Hurricane Liam. (ba-dum ching!)

So I have full power again, and full internet privileges. I know this blog has been neglected lately, and I am pledging, right here and now, to post something every day this week. New content...daily. For at least one week!

I'm going to start by posting some random Lois Lane panels that I've been sitting on for awhile. Because those never get old.

What Lois wants, Lois takes:

Superman gets weird when Lois gets forward:

He's hungry for love...and it's feeding time!

This is my favourite:

It's rare that you see Superman just lose it like that.

2 comments:

Skeleton Munroe said...

Hey - that's kind of a nice haircut, Lois.

And that woman in the first panel is pretty darned shocked to see a baby.

SallyP said...

Ahhhh...Lois. The woman is completely insane, and yet oddly compelling.