Saturday, May 19, 2007

Catwoman is my Homegirl

I'm off for the next couple of days, touring around the Maritimes with my band this long weekend. (If you're in Charlottetown tonight, or Fredericton tomorrow night, come check us out!).

I leave you with just a few of the reasons why Catwoman rules:

She can kick two guys in the face at the same time!


She knows how to handle a Batman booty call.



She has reduced Batman to attempting sweet talk!



She has two of the coolest men ever fighting over her.

She can kick a tire into someone's face!


She can make Bruce Wayne enjoy going to the movies again.


5 comments:

SallyP said...

Ooh, I love how she wraps her whip around his neck, and he meekly follows her through the skylight.
Meeeoow!

Anonymous said...

That page of Batman and Slam Bradley is freakin' awesome. That's some damn fine cartooning right there.

Skeleton Munroe said...

Indeed. And Slam Bradley is one of the best names in comic books.

rachelle said...

Catwoman is so effing awesome. I don't say it enough on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff -- I loved Darwyn Cooke's revamp but dropped the book after Paul Gulacy took over art chores and the quality took a nosedive. Fortunately, I recently picked up the issue with Selina going after the snowglobe and found out it's good again! Hooray! Now, all I need to do is track down all the backissues I missed since the upswing started...